REQLoot Forum

Withdraw

alife4we

• View Profile
how do we enter our metamask ETH address? Trying to withdraw to complete an achievement.

Flignats

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It's likely that your MetaMask privacy settings are not allowing REQLoot to see your wallet. This is the case if you're logged into MM, but cannot see your wallet address on the screen.

Once you update your MM privacy settings to allow REQLoot to see your wallet you'll notice your wallet address in red above your balance. Then you will be able to submit a withdrawal.

b4b3l

• View Profile
Hi,

I successfully submitted a withdrawal this morning, but it is still processing... do you need to manually push it through?

Flignats

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yes, without main net integration withdrawals are manually processed. They will also go through a manual review for newer members and/or those that have not made many withdrawals

b4b3l

• View Profile
Thanks for clarifying Flignats. Could you give us an idea of how long this process normally takes?

Flignats

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I usually check in on withdrawals 2x a week, but it depends on when those happen. It's been pretty consistent to send out withdrawals over the weekend. I post to twitter when I send them out (https://twitter.com/reqloot) and I add the etherscan url which can be viewed from the withdrawal page.

SlimShadySkip

• View Profile
where can I set up an account to withdraw these To???  Any help / Suggestions?

Thanks
Scott R

Flignats

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Currently, REQLoot only supports MetaMask wallet integration. It's free and can be found here: https://metamask.io/

Once you've setup your MM, make sure to update its privacy settings to allow REQLoot to see your wallet and then proceed to the withdraw page.

Congrats on your first withdrawal!

SlimShadySkip

• View Profile
OK   

So I downloaded the MetaMask extension for my Firefox browser.   I completed the "Get Started"   I added  REQ to the wallet.   I went into Privacy Settings and unchecked where it said websites would need to request access.  And I see where I have  "Under REQ"  a long string of numbers starting with  0x877.   Is "This" my Wallet Address for the REQ?  Is that what you would need to process the Transfer??   Because when I go "Withdraw" on the REQloot page,  I only see a place for me to enter the ammt I want to withdraw  (Minimum 50)  ...   I do Not See a place to enter this  "Wallet Address" ???  Am I doing something wrong  or will it ask me for That  Afterward?   What do I do Next?

PS   Also  on the page to request the transfer,   I see my balance marked as  "Unclaimed"  and Zero under  "Claimed"   what exactly does this mean.    Also just to see if another box would come up for the wallet address   I put 100 in the withdraw box and clicked the button  but nothing happened and there is nothing under  "My Requests"  Now...    what am i doing wrong?

Thanks
Scott R
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 03:18:28 am by SlimShadySkip »

SlimShadySkip

• View Profile
Ok   I Think I know what I was doing wrong

I had installed the Firefox extension for MetaMask in  ""Firefox""    Yet was Logged into  Reqloot  in my Chrome Browser....

Once I logged into Reqloot in my  Firefox Browser  and went to the  Withdraw page.   I noticed it had already  recognized my Wallet Address from my  MetaMask Extension...

Hopefully I got it straight now...

Skippy

Flignats

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'll be sending out withdrawals today, will ping you if I don't see yours listed.

Findleton_Jibbler

• View Profile
I requested a withdrawal last week. The site shows that the REQ is still "claimed", but the request is gone and there are no REQ tokens/transactions in MetaMask.

chindan02

• View Profile
Hi. I made an withdray. didnt had metamask at that time. Tokens gone from account. Now I registered to MM but I can not see tokens. What can I do? Thanks

Flignats

• Administrator
    • View Profile
A withdrawal cannot be made without MetaMask since the app grabs the wallet address directly. I've also paid out all withdrawals made before yesterday, yesterday. Are you still having issues?

Bitnami