REQLoot Forum

New and not sure if im doing this right

alife4we

• View Profile
Hi. I just joined and im trying to see how or when i can collect my first time subscriber bonus for subscribing to your twitch channel. Also, unable to chat or they arent going through. Is there a setting i have to adjust or something? Using brave browser and i have shields down while on reqloot.com.

Flignats

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi alife4we - welcome! It looks like you subscribed right before setting your display name. I've updated your account to have the new subscriber access and achievement.
I am seeing your chats come through the Twitch chat and responded there as well. Were you having trouble chatting there or the trollbox?

alife4we

• View Profile
Yea im not see any of my messages unless im on twitch its on the stream room. if you leave the page and come back does it erase chat? maybe thats what cause im looking all over trying to understand the site and features lol

Flignats

• Administrator
    • View Profile
if you leave the page and come back does it erase chat?

Yes, unfortunately Twitch Chat does erase itself if you leave the page or change the chat tab. The Trollbox displays the last 50 messages, but you cannot search through it beyond those listed.

I'm working on a tutorial to help explain the site features.

KamCrila

• View Profile
Does anybody know a decent place to ride off road this week that is not too snowy or muddy??  I am not working right now and need to get some exercise for sure.

Flignats

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Bitnami