REQLoot Forum

Subscribtion status incorrect

BabushkinKompot

• View Profile
Hello. Can you please my subscription status? Site reports that I am not subscribed, but on twitch everything is fine.
Thanks.

Flignats

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That's strange, Twitch is showing me that you are on a 3 month streak, but your last subscribe date was on 5/6.

Can you go into the chat and share your 3 Month Anniversary? My bot should pick that up and update your status. If not, I'll have to do that manually and figure out why Twitch hasn't updated your subscribe date.

BabushkinKompot

• View Profile
Sure. Will post it now.
Twitch is also acting strange, cause it takes down the money from my card, shows I am subscribed, but the start date is updated with a huge delay.
It happened a second time, so if happens again, I'll contact their support as well.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 11:55:53 pm by BabushkinKompot »

Flignats

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah, very strange. There are have been other subscribers, but I'm still not showing yours as updated. Was it through Amazon Prime?

Flignats

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It did finally show up as updated in Twitch, but since it came in weird it was not caught by the app. I've reactivated your sub manually. Thanks for your patience and help with the issue - I'm not sure what Twitch was on with this one.

BabushkinKompot

• View Profile
The subscribption is done on Twitch and not via Amazon Prime. Indeed strange as I did everything "by the book".
Yep, now it's back and thanks for the support.

The_Cavalry_

• View Profile
I also have this same issue, and have clicked to share on the Twitch channel as well. Please help!

Flignats

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I also have this same issue, and have clicked to share on the Twitch channel as well. Please help!

Updated.

The_Cavalry_

• View Profile
I waited a day to check on the status, since you updated. I still can't access the subscriber map. The site just treats me like I haven't ever subscribed.

Flignats

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Flignats

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I also extended the expiration till end of next month.

b4b3l

• View Profile
Hi - my Amazon Prime/Twitch subscription hasn't given me stamina either and isn't showing up. I've tried logging out and in again.

Flignats

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi b4b3l - I've updated you sub status and it is ready to go. I've also added some extra stamina to your account and made sure the sub is active from today.

Ksathral

• View Profile
I am having the same issue where my Prime subscription is not recognized.  I have tried logging out / in but I am unable to claim the reward under achievements.

Flignats ,can you please check if something went wrong?

Thanks!

Bitnami