REQLoot Forum

Is a strategy even possible?

autovillainous

• View Profile
It seems like a random event, not a scavenger hunt with clues and whatnot...

Flignats

• Administrator
    • View Profile
yes ,there can be a strategy. The round prize is in a static location and has never changed since round start. So, you can keep track of the coords you've searched, the publicly available coords searches, the twitch map history, and your friends' search to eliminate as many invalid coords as possible.

You are guaranteed to win tokens with the team prize as long as you have activated your teams.  So you should aim to activate all (4) teams as soon as possible.

The Subscriber prize has a diminishing search area and is pretty small right now. you get 50 searches per day, so keep track of your coords and it is only getting closer to being found with every update.

autovillainous

• View Profile
Ah I see, so rush each team full of searches initially, it looks like it'll take at least a week to activate all the teams minus whatever bonus I can pull out of achievements...

well, at least that's an idea to work towards! thanks

Flignats

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Yeah, I definitely suggest aiming to activate all (4) teams as soon as possible, it is just a guarantee for when that prize is found. After you activate them though, it is up to you how you spread out your searches. Each team affects your winnings differently and your next click could find the prize so that could make the difference between a couple thousand tokens.

Then I suggest to go for achievements, like you've mentioned. I've set them up to reward a lot of tokens so getting them completed will quickly get you to a withdrawal.

After that it is pretty much just trying to increase your account level to get more searches and find that round prize before someone else.

I'm currently building guilds and that will be the next big feature.

Bitnami